人们背上背负着灯笼,将他们摇曳的身影投射在前。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
2.我的存在就是一个永恒的惊喜,一如永恒是生命的真谛。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
3.“我们是沙沙作响的叶片,以这声音回应着暴风雨,而你是谁啊,为何如此沉默?”
“我只是一朵花。”
“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you, so silent?”
“I am a mere flower.”
4.休息之于工作,正如眼睑之于眼睛。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
5.人类如同初生的孩童,他最惊人的力量,是成长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
6.上帝赠予人类花朵,并期待人类回报于繁花,而非太阳与土地。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun and the earth.
7.阳光如同赤子般在绿叶间嬉戏,完全不知人世的诡诈。
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
8.美啊!你要在爱中去追寻你自己,而不是在镜子的谄媚中。
O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
9.我心跳动,在世界的尽头荡起一片涟漪,并饱含泪水写下她的话语——我爱你!
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, I love thee.
10.“月儿啊,你等待着什么?”
“为了向我所必须让路的太阳问候。”
“Moon, for what do you wait?”
“To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”